House Everyone STL (HESTL) is a non-profit established to lead transformational system-wide change in ending homelessness in the St. Louis region. We are not a homeless services provider.
We are committed to becoming the Collaborative Applicant for St. Louis City Continuum of Care (CoC) funding, and improve the program, funding, and system analysis to align with national best practices and HUD guidelines. For the first time in more than 20 years, the Collaborative Applicant status for HUD CoC funding is open for bid, and HESTL plans to gain that status. Now is the time to make lasting, impactful systems change in the St. Louis region with a one-time funding infusion to allow HESTL establish the structure needed to implement and maintain these transformational changes.
- Implement existing best practices and models as evidenced by successful outcomes in other major U.S. cities.
- Provide operational and administrative support as the backbone agency for the St. Louis City Continuum of Care (CoC), its member agencies, and the homeless services network.
- Galvanize the business community through partnerships and strategic and operational alignment with a strict focus on outcomes.
- Listen and respond to community needs to facilitate systems change in the homeless services sector.
- Partner, collaborate, and execute policy initiatives with government, business, academia, congregations, and private citizens.
- Innovate and create focused solutions for ending homelessness in our city and region.
- Fundraise and continuously identify and support services gaps that arise in the system.
- Create system efficiencies helping homeless services agencies continuously improve and further their impact.
HESTL WILL NOT
- Operate homeless shelters or provide direct client services.
- Repeat and/or implement policies not aligned with the greater community.